Monday, May 15, 2006

Who are you?

When I look on the site tracker to see where people have come from and where they go next, how many pages they've viewed etc I have notice that some people have got to my site from google. Some people appear to be regular visitors, some of you I know and some I don't. The question is:

Who are you?

It would be really interesting, whether I know you or not,if you left a comment! What do you like about this blog and what could be better? It would be fun to know who the people are who visit my blog rather than a list of anonymous facts. If you have a blog too, let me know what it is so I can have a look.
Theres a lot of people from the UK and the USA, but also some from Mexico, Spain, Portugal, Lithuania, Egypt, Germany, France, Switzerland, Canada and Cyprus. Welcome.

5 comments:

rach said...

Hi I'm your stalker and I'm going to start going to some really weird places before I come to yours. Ha ha ha.

Anonymous said...

I am mother rain and father sun. I am the great bear, the awesome eagle, the mighty squirrel. I am immortal and unquestionable. So don't ask me.

Anonymous said...

I have 2 sides longer that the other. I am not blue or yellow. I am pointy yet perfectly formed. That's right I am a red triangle.

gem said...

Hi Nick!
funny!

Montmarcey Brown said...

I was formerly a dog in Jerome K Jeromes 'Three men in a boat.'

Now I mostly eat radishes.